Monday 14 November 2011

I Like The Movie Kung Fu Panda

Did you see the movie Kung Fu Panda? I can honestly say that I have yet to see the movie. I don’t know why. It looked really cute and I think Jack Black is funny. For some odd reason I never got the chance to see it, until now. My family has the DVD and I was able to watch it. I’m glad I had the opportunity. It wasn’t a type of movie I would normally go for but it was a lot of fun.

Soon Kung Fu Panda 2 will be in theaters across the country. To celebrate the movie’s release General Mills is offering a Kung Fu related toy in specially marked packages of cereals including Cocoa Puffs (11.8 oz.), Trix (10.7 oz.), Golden Grahams (12 oz.), Reese’s Puffs (13 oz.), Cheerios (14 oz.), Apple Cinnamon Cheerios (12.9 oz.), Cookie Crisp (11.25 oz.), Lucky Charms (11.5 oz.), Cinnamon Toast Crunch (12.8 oz.) and Honey Nut Cheerios (12.25 oz.). We ♥ Honey Nut Cheerios and regular Cheerios. I love Lucky Charms too. I love to pick out the marshmallows and eat them first, then the cereal.

Kung Fu Panda (Gongfuxiongmao, Gongfu Xiongmao, is an animated film about a panda Po who is a kung fu fanatic whose shape doesn't exactly lend itself to kung fu fighting. In fact, Po's defining characteristic appears to be that he is the laziest of all the animals in ancient China. That's a problem because an evil Warrior named Tai Lung has escaped from his prison, and all hopes have been pinned on a prophesy naming Po as the "Chosen One" to save the day. A group of martial arts masters are going to need a black belt in patience if they are going to turn this slacker panda into a kung fu fighter before it's too late. The film stars the voices of, among others, Jack Black as Giant Panda Po, Angelina Jolie as Master Tigress,Dustin Hoffman as shifu,Jackie Chan as Master Monkey, Lucy Liu as Master Viper. Kung Fu Panda is directed by John Stevenson and Mark Osborne and produced by Melissa Cobb. The idea for the film was conceived by Michael Lachance, a DreamWorks. Animation executive. The film is due for release on.

The spin fighter actually spins in the air. I’m not sure how you get it to hit the targets from the General Mills cereal boxes. We had a hard enough time trying to get the spin fighter from not hitting the ceiling fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment